Forza Motorsport 7 (Series) Accessibility Report
- Difficulty: A wide range of difficulty settings through different driver assist. You can turn car damage off.
- Reading: There is some reading in the menus and customisation of cars.
- Controls: Adjust buttons and sticks. The "Super Easy" mode that can be configured to even play the game with a single acceleration button. The game suppers a wide range of assistance controller hardware.
- Image calibration: Adjust contrast and brightness. Provides colour blind friendly racing line.
- Audio calibration: Audio signals for visual and haptic feedback, to signpost how far out of traction they are. Adjust volume of music, narration, car and tyre sound independently.
- Online: Text-to-speech and speech-to-text for online communication.
System Accessibility Settings
In addition to the accessibility features provided in the game, you can also use system-wide accessibility settings:
Windows has extensive accessibility features. Some, like colour correction, work with games. Lots of accessibility software can be used with PC games, from voice recognition to input device emulators.
Xbox One has a system features, the excellent co-pilot share controls mode and adaptive controller support for all games.
Read more about system accessibility settings.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.