Competition: Win Nintendo Switch and Brain Training
PrizeWe have a great prize for one lucky winner. A combination of a brand new Nintendo Switch Lite (RRP £199) and Brain Training game. They are a great way to get your mind in shape for the new year.
EnterTo enter we just want you to sign up to the site and click the Heart on your favourite games. This ensures we know where to send the prize if you win. As a bonus, you can also share the competition via Twitter for an additional chance of winning.
Each of the following counts as an entry:
- Register on Family Video Game Database so we can contact winner.
- Click Heart on your three games from this year.
- Follow @TamingGamingDB Twitter.
- RT the competition, tagging a gaming family.
- Tweet this yourself.
DetailsPrize: Nintendo Switch Lite (£199) and Brain Training (£39)
Start: 14th January 2020
Close: 28th February 2020
Winner: Announced via @TamingGamingDB Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open only to entrants from UK aged 18 or older, excluding employees of Meaningful Media, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. 2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited. 3. The prize is as stated on the competition page. 4. To enter: Outlined on the competition page. Each action counts as one entry. 5. Winners picked at random from qualifying actions and announced via Twitter on the closing date. 6. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value. 7. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. 8. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. 9. The names of the winners will be made available upon request. 10. The promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. 11. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. 12. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.