Contact Us, We Will Answer
Equally, we know that we don't always get things right. We are working to improve the quality, depth and accuracy of our data, and welcome any tips on what we need to correct for a particular game. Also, it's really useful to hear if the way the data is presented or made searchable could be improved.
Or maybe you just want to get in touch to say hello and have a conversation about the way your family plays video games. Whether you love games, or you are tearing your hair out because of the arguments they cause your family, we are happy to talk.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Text or Phone us on 07540 717270, we are happy to talk during office hours, and answer texts quickly.
- Email us and we'll get back to you in 24 hours.
- Tweet us at @TamingGamingDB, our DMs are open if that's your thing.
- Follow our Taming Gaming Facebook page for updates on new games.
- Join our Taming Gaming private group for parents and guardians to share fears or concerns and get help.
- Join our Discord server to ask questions or make suggestions.
- Subscribe to our Taming Gaming YouTube channel for advice and clips of news coverage.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.