Cadence of Hyrule Accessibility Report
This game supports accessibility in the following ways:
- Difficulty: There are a range of difficulties, doubling the speed of the beats and adding permadeath. You can select the Fixed-Beat-Mode to play the game without the rhythm aspect, so enemies only move when you do. This removes the time pressure from the game.
- Reading: There is some reading in the game, both of small but clear text and small icons.
- Controls: You can choose to move with buttons rather than sticks. adjust the controls. You can disable rumble.
- Image calibration: There is a visual representation of the audio beats in the game. You can disable screen shake. You can opt for nearby items to be highlighted, targeted and show help text. You can show names of nearby items. There is a colourblind friendly interface mode.
- Audio calibration: The game provides audio beats to which you play. You can adjust the sound and effects separately.
Games like Cadence of Hyrule with more accessibility settingsWe don't know of any accessibility settings for Cadence of Hyrule, but we do have accessibility details on these similar games:
System Accessibility Settings
In addition to the accessibility features provided in the game, you can also use system-wide accessibility settings:
Nintendo Switch has some built-in features, including a lockable zoom, that can be used on all games.
Read more about system accessibility settings.