07/12/2021 Andy Robertson6 weeks ago Author:
Vote for the Family Video Game Database Game of the Year and win a Nintendo Switch. While other sites will leave the recommendations and choices to expert panels, we wanted to open up our Game of the Year award to our readers. Families are all shapes and sizes, and enjoy all manner of different games. While many smaller titles will be missed by the big outlets, we know that our family readers will vouch for the games they've loved playing all year.
PrizeWe have a great prize for one lucky winner. A brand new Nintendo Switch (RRP £279.99).
EnterTo enter we just want you to sign up to the site and click the Heart on your favourite games. This not only registers your vote for our Game of the Year, but also ensures we know where to send the prize if you win. As a bonus, you can also share the competition via Twitter for an additional chance of winning.
Each of the following counts as an entry:
- Register on Family Video Game Database so we can contact winner.
- Click Heart on at least three games from this year.
- Follow @TamingGamingDB Twitter.
- RT the competition, tagging a gaming family.
- Tweet this yourself.
DetailsPrize: Nintendo Switch (£279)
Start: 11th December 2021
Close: 31st December 2021
Winner: Announced via @TamingGamingDB Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open only to entrants from UK aged 18 or older, excluding employees of Meaningful Media, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. 2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited. 3. The prize is as stated on the competition page. 4. To enter: Outlined on the competition page. Each action counts as one entry. 5. Winners picked at random from qualifying actions and announced via Twitter on the closing date. 6. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value. 7. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. 8. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. 9. The names of the winners will be made available upon request. 10. The promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. 11. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. 12. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.