A Short Hike Review
Posted: 23 months ago, last updated 11 days ago.
Claire the penguin-like-character is visiting her Aunt, who lives and works in a provincial park. Jump, climb, and soar through the various regions of the park. Meet other folks along the way, some of whom are dealing with their own problems. Find hidden tools and treasures to prepare for your ascent to the peak. A Short Hike is a relaxed but sincere expression of the peace and simple joy of a walk in the woods.
- Explore the island any way you like. Choose your own path to follow and see where it leads you. You never know what you might stumble into!
- Hike at your own pace — there’s no need to rush to the summit! Take your time fishing along the river banks or swimming by the lakeshore.
- Collect hidden treasures to reach new heights. Try taking a dive off the mountain peaks to soar above the forests.
- Chat with the other hikers you meet along your route. You might be able to help each other out!
- Listen to a lush original soundtrack by Mark Sparling that progresses dynamically as you explore the wilderness.
On Nintendo Switch, A Short Hike adds a new set of islands have been discovered along the northern shore, where you can go to find the local rental shop. From there, you can take out a motorboat to cruise along the waters of Hawk Peak Provincial Park in style! This update will be available for free to PC players of A Short Hike as well.
Our A Short Hike Accessibility Report documents 26 accessibility features:
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to A Short Hike or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to A Short Hike.