Cars 3: Driven to Win Review
Posted: 10 months ago, last updated 5 weeks ago.
Along with this exploration Playground mode are six game modes.
- Race: Players must compete to see who can get to the finish line the fastest.
- Battle Race: Racing, but with weapons.
- Takedown: Players must use weapons and power-ups to take out as many other cars as possible. When the timer runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Stunt Showcase: The objective here is to put on a show by performing jumps and tricks to score points and impress the crowds.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players must try to get the best lap time around a given course.
- Master Level Events: Players will race with bosses.
The combination of hundreds of little challenges to unlock characters and cars with the open world playground mode makes this great for younger players.
If you liked this style of game you can also find older version of this on different systems. If you like the open world aspect of the game Cars Race-O-Rama is worth checking out:
- Cars (2006)
- Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures (2006)
- Cars Mater-National Championship (2007)
- Cars Race-O-Rama (2009)
- Cars 2 (2011)
- Cars 3: Driven to Win (2017)
Cars 3: Driven to Win
|SALE||Xbox One||£47.99||£17.79 at the moment||–|
|SALE||PS4||£49.99||Free at the moment||–|
|SALE||PS4||£47.99||£18.04 at the moment||–|
|SALE||Switch||£49.99||£12.49 at the moment||–|
This game is free to play. Does not offer in-game purchases, 'loot boxes' or 'battle/season passes'.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Cars 3: Driven to Win or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Cars 3: Driven to Win.