Posted: 21 months ago, last updated 7 weeks ago.
It's good for all ages, as all you have to do is follow the on-screen arrow to deliver the passenger. There's also a simple colour-coded system for how long the trips are. You need to pick the right trip length to fit in the remaining time.
- Crazy Taxi (1999) in arcades.
- Crazy Taxi (2000) on Dreamcast, PS2, PS3, GameCube, Xbox 360 PC
- Crazy Taxi 2 (2001) on Dreamcast
- Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (2002) on Xbox and PC
- Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride (2003) on GBA
- Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (2007) on PSP
- Crazy Taxi: City Rush (2014) on iOS
Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars
Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience. Crazy Taxi on iOS is free-to-start with an in-game purchase to unlock premium features.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Crazy Taxi or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Crazy Taxi, or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN games.