Posted: 12 months ago, last updated 11 weeks ago.
Play is set in Shine City's anti-gravity ball league that has long been illegal. The group who kept playing was dubbed the Lethal League. Even now, with their sport pushed underground, players and crews compete in the League for challenge and respect.
The goal is to beat your opponents with the ball. You can manipulate it to get the perfect angle and use your character's special moves to surprise them. But every strike speeds up the ball to shatteringly extreme velocities. You can tag the ball to your colour, but on those high speeds the tables are quickly turned.
The result is a Jet Set Radio styled game that combines tennis, dodgeball and Street Fighter. It looks simple but has a surprising level of depth and skill to bunt, spike and smash the ball. Add to this the different abilities that you need to learn (and discover) for each character and the game is a considerable challenge.
Rated for younger players in Australia.
10+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Still, it's important for parents and guardians to consider the maturity required to process the game content. This is a high impact game of quick reactions and adaptation to the other player. Younger players need to be experience in these kind of battles, and be willing to learn this new way of competing with the charge-up ball.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
Lethal League Blaze
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- You need a subscription to play online:
You can purchase outfits for characters and visualisers to change the way the game looks. You may find the previous game Lethal League on PlayStation and Xbox.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
We haven't documented accessibility features for this game yet. Our Lethal League Blaze Accessibility Report details system-wide settings that may help, and suggests similar games with accessibility features. Tweet the developer (@ReptileGames) to let them know about our Accessibility Questionnaire.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Lethal League Blaze in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Lethal League Blaze, or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN games.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Lethal League Blaze., or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN games.