This game is rated PEGI 3
Our review includes potentially triggering words:
Anxiety and Spiders.
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 18 months ago.
Parents and caregivers are encouraged to set children tasks in the game. The game then offers a ladder of tasks for the child to take on in this area, as well as ways to score their feelings and diary their thoughts. The goals you can select include:
- Be comfortable staying at home without my guardian
- Be ok with making a mistake on school work
- Be able to sleep away from home overnight
- Be comfortable speaking in front of a group
- Be able to sleep on my own
- Feel comfortable visiting a busy or crowded place
- Be able to spend time in the dark
- Be able to spend time near a dog
- Be able to spend time near insects or spiders
- Make a new friend
- Feel comfortable going to a party or social gathering
- Feel comfortable going to school
- Be able to spend time in a high up place
- Be able to eat or drink in front of other people
The game element is designed to prepare the player for real-world challenges. As the child progresses through the stages parents and carers are kept up to date by text messages.
The game is Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) approved and funded by NHS England.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage.