This game is rated PEGI 7
Our preview includes potentially triggering words:
Crude Humor and Death.
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 4 months ago.
You play the minigames in arenas ranging from simple farms to the tops of skyscrapers, each with its own hazards like wrecking balls or gun turrets. Experimenting with the nonsensical physics and strange interactions between objects often results in plenty of opportunities to uncover novel and unusual ways to surprise opponents and claim victory.
The battles range from all-against all death matches, to team games, races and even fist fights. One minute you are playing dodgeball with lawnmowers and explosive oil drums, the next you are racing to avoid an unfortunate end. As you play you unlock new stages and modes along with cosmetic items to customise your character and (that all important) victory dance.
The result is a bizarre yet always amusing game that levels the playing field through strange mechanics and stage hazards that can strike at any time, giving every player a chance to succeed through cunning, creativity and experimentation.
6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. You need to be able to cope with losing, sometimes unfairly, and quick reactions to on-screen events are important too.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- You need a subscription to play online:
You can buy cosmetic items to customise your character.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
We haven't documented accessibility features for this game yet. Our OddBallers Accessibility Report details system-wide settings that may help, and suggests similar games with accessibility features. Tweet the developer (@GMSwing) to let them know about our Accessibility Questionnaire.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to OddBallers in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to OddBallers.