Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 7 months ago.
Similar to other battle royale games, 100 players drop down and pick their desired location on a large map. They must traverse a shrinking safe-zone, collecting equipment such as weapons to fight and kill other players, and aim to be the last remaining player.
A crafting system allows found items to be broken down for materials to make better items or abilities at certain places found on the map. There are four classes, with each class having specific abilities that can be earned by levelling up.
You can play this game in the following styles:
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- In-Game Pass: Purchase a season/battle pass to gain access to limited in-game purchases, reward items and other aspects of the game.
- You need a subscription to play online:
You can purchase Realm Royale Crowns for in game cosmetic changes.
The following in-game purchases are available:
Realm Royale Bass Drop Bundle
Realm Royale Cute But Deadly Pack
Realm Royale Founder's Pack
Realm Royale Starter Pack
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Realm Royale in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Realm Royale, or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN games.