Posted: 22 months ago, last updated 6 weeks ago.
Unlike other fitness games, though, this offers a video game challenge as well as an aerobic work out. You explore a fantasy adventure world to defeat a bodybuilding dragon and his minions using real-life exercises in Ring Fit Adventure. Jog in place to traverse grass-swept plains, do overhead shoulder presses to attack enemies, and strike some yoga poses to refill your health meter.
It's a large fantasy world where you take on enemies with over 60 real-life exercise. Jog, Sprint, and high knee through over 100 levels in more than 20 worlds. Gather ingredients to craft in-game smoothies for temporary stat boosts. Earn in-game currency and unlock stat-boosting gear.
You can choose whether you want to go for a longer exercise session with bigger adventures or just drop in for some shorter exercise minigames suitable for most skill levels and schedules. It will also estimate your pulse rate with the built-in IR Motion Camera. And if you want to develop your own routine to follow, you can do that too as well as compare your progress through the game with the rest of the family.
- Difficulty: This is a versatile game that lets you customise your experience to your l level of challenge.
- Reading: There is considerable reading, but the fonts are large. The menu fonts are a little lighter and can be harder to see.
- Controls: This is a motion-controlled game, with the Ring and leg straps not optional.
- Image calibration: There are visual clues for the audible instructions and vice versa.
- Audio calibration: Along with verbal cues, the Ring rumbles to indicate when you’ve reached the correct pose or when it’s time to switch.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Ring Fit Adventure or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Ring Fit Adventure.