Posted: 17 months ago, last updated 9 weeks ago.
Along with ability-led characters, Rogue Company offers objective-based modes on a wide range of maps. Game modes include:
- Extraction: Two teams of four take turns to attack or defend an objective; the winner of a round is determined once the objective is hacked or all players on a team have been eliminated.
- Strikeout: Two teams of players fight for objectives, but unlike Extraction, are able to re-spawn after being eliminated, with each team having a limited number of re-spawns each round.
- Demolition: Two teams of four try to plant a bomb within a time limit.
- Wingman: Two teams of two compete in different scenarios.
Between rounds players may use money earned from completing tasks and eliminating players in the previous round to buy and upgrade weapons, equipment and perks.
Players: You can play this with 10 players online. Play against up to 10 people online in co-operative teams of max size 5.
Cross-Play: Full support for cross-platform play and cross-progression on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Rogue Company: Rogue Edition
Rogue Company: Ultimate Edition
This game is free to play. Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
You need to purchase a Nintendo Online subscription to play online with Nintendo Switch.
You need to purchase a PlayStation Plus subscription to play online with PlayStation 4.
You need to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online with Xbox One. You can purchase Rogue Bucks to buy cosmetic enhancements in the game:
- 1,000 Rogue Bucks £7.99
- 2800 Rogue Bucks £19.99
- 5,000 Rogue Bucks £29.99
- 13,500 Rogue Bucks £79.99
There are also different ways to get the game, some of which come with in-game characters (Phantom, Chaac, Lancer, Vy, Scorch, Talon, Gl1tch, and an upcoming Rogue), currency and rare skins:
- Rogue Company £Free
- Rogue Company: Starter Founder's Pack £24.99
- Rogue Company: Unlimited Founder's Pack £44.99
The following in-game purchases are available:
Rogue Company: Year 1 Pass
Account RatingYou need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
Our Rogue Company Accessibility Report documents 1 accessibility feature:
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Rogue Company or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Rogue Company, or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 16 or ESRB TEEN games.