Posted: 20 months ago, last updated 2 weeks ago.
In Royale High you can text friends, take on missions and accrue energy to earn diamonds and levels. The aim of the game is to advance through quests and interactions to get on the Level Leaderboard. This all takes place in different worlds, called Realms. From time to time there are seasonal events that offer badges and other bonuses. The different events and realms enable regular players to progress up the leaderboard:
- Sunset Island is a pageant realm where you earn diamonds by dressing up with items and signing up to appear in the pageant. You get diamonds by voting in the pageant or by winning the pageant.
- Enchantix High is one of the oldest realms. It's a space used for role play and where you can take classes to earn diamonds.
- The Apartment is a mansion realm with kitchen, bedroom and living areas. You can also host parties where your friends come to visit. When you sleep in this realm you can earn diamonds.
- Earth is an open world town with roads and cars. You can spin a wheel as well as finding diamonds.
- Classic Royale High is one of the first realm that is based on a school. You can earn levels and diamonds in this realm by attending the school.
- Royale High New Campus offers a ball with dance competitions with friends.
- Fantasia Getaway Resort is a hotel area where you can stay in and work at the hotel.
- Davinia Park is a parkland realm with trees and nature. You can get a Halo from this realm at the Fountain of Dreams.
- Battle A La Royale is a mini-game realm where you could earn diamonds. By shooting people with your bow and arrow you score points.
You can play this game in the following styles:
Rated PEGI 7 and ESRB EVERYONE 10+ as this is a Roblox game.
Parents should note that this rating only applies to the game system and not the content in this game. There are many outfits in the game that include chained bodice and fishnet designs, as is common in pageant dress up.
There has been some controversy about some of the avatar moves and interactions. In particular the Clown Dance performed by a player sat on a bed has been said to look like self-gratification. This is a design quirk rather than intentional aspect of the game.
7+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. You need the skill to move around the world, but also to deal with other online players. Having an adult play this alongside a child can be helpful. Also to understand the difference between earning and purchasing progress with real money.
Account RatingYou don’t need a platform subscription to play this game online.
The subscription grants 450 Robux a month as well as discounts on buying more Robux and access to selling and trading items with other subscribed Roblox players. The games generally encourage the spending of Robux to progress as a proportion of the money spent goes to the person who creates the game. Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
You don’t need a platform subscription to play this game online.
You can purchase items in Royale High that accelerate your progress or offer new styles and outfit. There are some items that also let you move around faster than other players. The most expensive of these is around £19/$19 for quadruple diamonds.
- Faster Flight
- Double Diamonds
- Quadruple Diamonds
- New Hair Colours
- Special Fabric Designs
- Sticker Packs Pass
You can earn Halo Mystery Boxes in the game that function similar to loot boxes, offering different halos of varying rarity.
When you are level 75 you can use the Intergalactic Trading Hub to trade with other players. Care is required when trading items that have been obtained through many hours of play. Also, items are sometimes available to buy on eBay for real money, however this is against the games Terms and Conditions.
We haven't documented accessibility features for this game yet. Our Royale High Accessibility Report details system-wide settings that may help, and suggests similar games with accessibility features. Tweet the developer (@NightBarbie) to let them know about our Accessibility Questionnaire.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Royale High in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Royale High.