Posted: 21 months ago, last updated 5 months ago.
You start with a small budget and patch of undeveloped land. By establishing residential, commercial and industrial zones, providing electricity and water you soon have people moving in a building their homes. Then, by means of taxes, you can make money to develop your city further.
- SimCity (1989) on PC, Mac, Amiga, Atari ST
- SimCity 2000 (1993) on Mac, PC, SNES, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance
- SimCity 3000 (1999) on Windows, Mac, iOS
- SimCity 64 (2000) on Nintendo 64
- SimCity 4 (2002) on PC and Mac
- SimCity DS (2007) on DS
- SimCity (2013) relaunched on Mac and PC
- SimCity: BuildIt (2014) on iOS and Android
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Sim City or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Sim City.