This game is rated PEGI 12
Our review includes potentially triggering words:
Magic and Spells.
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 3 months ago.
You choose from a range of different player types: Frostborn, Conduit, Pyromancer, Toxicologist, Stoneshaper, or Tempest. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks, which you can customise with talents as you grow in power. Because you can hold multiple abilities, you can blend spell combinations to your advantage: fiery tornadoes, electrified gas clouds, and the like.
You also need to explore the map for find tactical advantages with hidden chests that offer one-off runes and equipment. These items give you the ability to fly, teleport, control time, become invisible, and more.
You can play this game in the following styles:
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated Parental Guidance (PG) for Mild Violence.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
- You need a subscription to play online:
You can buy packs of outfits and gold to spend in the game on cosmetic items:
- Spellbreak - Starter Pack $4.99
- Spellbreak - 1,000 Gold $9.99
- Spellbreak - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) Gold $24.99
- Spellbreak - 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) Gold $39.99
- Spellbreak - Acolyte Pack $49.99
- Spellbreak - Magus Pack $79.99
- Spellbreak - 10,000 (+3,500 Bonus) Gold $99.99
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
The Head Up Display has extensive customisation so you can change the size of different elements in detail.
You can opt to Toggle Crouch, Automatic Sprint or Toggle Sprint. You can opt to Toggle or Hold Levitation power. You can also select Aim Assist percentage. You can also opt to double-tap the Left Stick or Hold the Left Stick to ping danger notifications to other players. You can remap mouse and keyboard but only select presets for controllers.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Spellbreak in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Spellbreak, or are a younger rated alternative for players not ready for PEGI 12 or ESRB TEEN games.