Posted: 21 months ago, last updated a year ago.
It starts easily but soon gets really hard as you must use both your reactions and your memory to string together the right button presses to succeed.
There are over 150 designed levels as well as 80 for co-operative play. Each offers a clever (and at times infuriating) challenge.
- Difficulty: The difficulty increases as you progress levels.
- Reading: There is minimal reading required.
- Controls: Simple single-button controls, although more buttons to navigate menus. You can disable controller vibration.
- Image calibration: No image settings, but you can choose different colour themes, and some of the styles incorporate very simple, high-contrast colours and backgrounds.
- Audio calibration: You can adjust music and effects volumes.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Super One More Jump or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Super One More Jump.