Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 4 months ago.
House Party section offers five modes that are for groups in the living room.
- Animal Tracker (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Hide 'n' Hunt (2-4 players, 15 min)
- Time Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Word Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Buddy Quiz (3-4 players, 5 min)
Party Games mode can be played by 1-4 players.
- Board Game Island (1-4 players, 45 min)
- Globe Trot (1-4 players, 60 min)
- Swap Meet/Mii of a Kind (1-4 players, 30-45 min)
- Spin-Off (1-4 players, 30 min)
- Bingo (1-4 players, 15 min)
Pair Games are for two players and are either cooperative or competitive.
- Friend Connection (2 players only, 5 min)
- Balance Boat (1-2 players, 5-15 min)
- Match-Up (1-2 players, 15 min)
Minigame modes consist of of five types.
- Free Play (1-4 players, 5 min)
- Battle Mode (1-4 players, 5-30 min)
- Solo Mode (1 player only, 15-60 min)
- Challenge Mode (1-4 players depending on the game, 5-30 min)
- Spot the Sneak / Rule Reversal (2-4 players, 15-30 min)
6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. You can play some minigames on their own. This works well for super young players who can grow into the more competitive aspects as they get older.
We haven't documented accessibility features for this game yet. Our Wii Party Accessibility Report details system-wide settings that may help, and suggests similar games with accessibility features. Tweet the developer (@Nintendo) to let them know about our Accessibility Questionnaire.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Wii Party in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Wii Party.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Wii Party..