Posted: 19 months ago, last updated 4 months ago.
House Party section offers five modes that are for groups in the living room.
- Animal Tracker (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Hide 'n' Hunt (2-4 players, 15 min)
- Time Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Word Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Buddy Quiz (3-4 players, 5 min)
Party Games mode can be played by 1-4 players.
- Board Game Island (1-4 players, 45 min)
- Globe Trot (1-4 players, 60 min)
- Swap Meet/Mii of a Kind (1-4 players, 30-45 min)
- Spin-Off (1-4 players, 30 min)
- Bingo (1-4 players, 15 min)
Pair Games are for two players and are either cooperative or competitive.
- Friend Connection (2 players only, 5 min)
- Balance Boat (1-2 players, 5-15 min)
- Match-Up (1-2 players, 15 min)
Minigame modes consist of of five types.
- Free Play (1-4 players, 5 min)
- Battle Mode (1-4 players, 5-30 min)
- Solo Mode (1 player only, 15-60 min)
- Challenge Mode (1-4 players depending on the game, 5-30 min)
- Spot the Sneak / Rule Reversal (2-4 players, 15-30 min)
Skill Rating6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. You can play some minigames on their own. This works well for super young players who can grow into the more competitive aspects as they get older.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Wii Party or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Wii Party.