This game is rated PEGI 3
Our review includes potentially triggering words:
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 19 months ago, last updated 6 weeks ago.
While the games are generally of a similar high quality, some have stood out for families. Using the Gamepad between the two players to offer a simple way to play baseball of football in a real novelty. Lost-and-Found Square is another strong game in the collection, where on player uses the Gamepad to see the game world around them and must describe what they see so the other players can use their Wii Remote to locate them from their instructions.
There are five board games where you advance by playing 80 different mini-games in the TV Party section of the game:
- Highway Rollers (1-4 players, 45 min)
- GamePad Island (2-4 players, 45 min)
- Mii Fashion Plaza (1-4 players, 60 min)
- The Balldozer (1-4 players, 30 min)
- Teammate Madness/Team Building (1-4 players, 20-30 min)
There are either modes that offer simple fun party games to play in a group in the House Party section of the game:
- Button Smashers (2-4 players, 5-15 min)
- Name That Face (3-4 players, 15 min)
- Lost-and-Found Square (3-4 players, 5-20 min)
- Sketchy Situation (3-4 players, 20 min)
- Do U Know Mii? (3-4 players, 30 min)
- Water Runners (2-4 players, 10 min)
- Feed Mii! (3-4 players, 15 min)
- Dance with Mii (2-4 players, 10 min)
There are seven games you play against other people with the Gamepad between you, in the Party section of the game:
- Tabletop Foosball (1-2 players, 5 min)
- Tabletop Baseball (1-2 players, 5-10 min)
- Mii-in-a-Row (1-2 players, 20 min)
- Tabletop Gauntlet (1-2 players, 5 min)
- Tabletop Minigames (1-2 players, 5 min)
- Animal Matchup (2 players, 5-15 min)
- Puzzle Blockade (2 players, 5-15 min)
There are seven other mini-game collections in the Mini-game section of the game:
- Minigame Collection (1-4 players, 5 min)
- Freeplay Challenge (1-4 players, 5-30 min)
- Bridge Burners (2-4 players co-op, 15 min)
- Dojo Domination (1 player, 20 min)
- Battle of the Minigames (1-4 players, 15-25 min)
- Tabletop Tournament (1-4 players, 10-15 min)
- Spot the Sneak (2-4 players, 10-20 min)
Players: You can play with 4 players in the same room, but you can’t play it online. Games are played with one Wii Remote per player in addition to the Gamepad controller.
Skill Rating6+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Some of the minigames work well for super young players, who can then grow into the longer series of challenges with other players.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Wii Party U or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Wii Party U.