Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 3 months ago.
Author: @boersc, @GeekDadGamer and Jo Robertson.
You Suck At Parking features a wide range of tracks each with a different parking challenge. You have limited time to complete the circuit and come to a stop at the parking spot. The tracks are filled with a wide variety of turns, objects jumps and loops to jump through.
There is an Alpha demo available which is a work-in-progress but is without fee. The full version, which is expected to arrive later in 2022 will feature a track editor.
Release Date: 14/09/2022
Price: 35% off
Platforms: PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One
Content Rating: PEGI 3
Skill Rating: 8+ year-olds
Players: 1 (8 online)
Genres: Race, Traversal (Creative and Puzzle)
Accessibility: 32 features
Components: 2D Overhead and Hand-Made
View our choice of games like You Suck at Parking. This game is good if you want to:
You can play this game in the following styles:
8+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. This is a game that is very silly and because of that younger players warm to it quickly. However, the very young may struggle as the levels get harder and require some exacting controls.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
You Suck at Parking
- In-Game Purchases: Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
You need a subscription to play online:
- You need to purchase a Nintendo Online subscription to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need to purchase a PlayStation Plus subscription to play online with PlayStation 4.
- You need to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online with Xbox One.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
There is no difficulty setting, but levels start easy and get progressively harder. Before you start any level you can inspect the level to see where the parking spots are.
Vibration is used to indicate if you hit something.
You can choose the text size for menus, this also affects the size on on-screen indicators for fuel and the timer. The game has good contrast, on some levels the colour of your car may need to be selected to ensure this. You can adjust the camera to be very close which makes the interactive elements larger. Parking spots are bright and highlighted, the other interactive elements have highlights to indicate them. You can disable Grass and Snow that can aid contrast depending on car colour.
The in game obstacles emit a sound to indicate their presence (magnet, portal, fans) that gets louder as you approach. There are audio indications when you successfully jump, speed boost and get parked.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hand-Picked Games Like You Suck at Parking
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed You Suck at Parking. We also have a long list of games similar to You Suck at Parking.