This game is rated PEGI 7
Our review includes potentially triggering words:
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 20 months ago, last updated 2 weeks ago.
Each Brawler has a main attack and 3 other abilities:
- Super, which is like the Brawler's special attack
- Star powers, which are passive abilities which can deal damage to opponents or aid you in myriad other ways
- Gadgets, which are unlock-able abilities which deal massive amounts of damage.
There are 7 different types of game mode to play in, all of which can be played with other people:
- Showdown (Solo), a Battle Royale against 9 other players where the last man standing wins.
- Showdown (Duo), the same as Showdown (Solo), but with a teammate by your side.
- Gem Grab, a 3v3 game where the first team to collect 10 purple gems is crowned the victor.
- Bounty, another 3v3 game where you get more stars for killing your opponents.
- Heist, where you need to destroy the opposing team's safe all while protecting your own.
- Robo Rumble, where your team needs to protect a safe from hordes of robots.
- Brawl Ball, where you must score a goal against an opposing team.
By winning fights, you move through a progression system called the Brawl Pass. The rewards are quite generous, giving you loot boxes, skins, emojis, coins and Brawlers. It refreshes every two months. You can also view your progress and claim milestone prizes on the "Trophy Road".
9+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game.
Account RatingYou don’t need a platform subscription to play this game online.
You don’t need a platform subscription to play this game online.
The game allows you to buy its premium currency, gems, for real money. The price of these ranges from $2.79/£1.99 for 30 to $69.99/£49.99 for 950. The loot boxes have a chance to give you Brawlers, coins or upgrades.
We haven't documented accessibility features for this game yet. Our Brawl Stars Accessibility Report details system-wide settings that may help, and suggests similar games with accessibility features. Tweet the developer (@SuperCell) to let them know about our Accessibility Questionnaire.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Brawl Stars in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Brawl Stars.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Brawl Stars..