This game is rated PEGI 7
Our review includes potentially triggering words:
Ignore All Content Warnings
Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 14 months ago.
Author: @GeekDadGamer and Jo Robertson.
You play from first person perspective. At each call out you not only have to deal with each fire but also use your hose, axe, or trampoline, waterslide, grapple hook to manage the flames, electrocutions and explosions. There are also various explosive gases that you need to vent and grease fire that can't be dealt with water.
The tongue in cheek action is really just an excuse for time critical missions where you must quickly navigate the buildings and environments to achieve your rescue. As you success the jobs become harder and you unlock new tools and outfits.
The multiplayer aspect of the game means that players need to communicate to decide which roles they will play. The equipment you choose can then complement the other members of your team.
Release Date: 21/05/2020, updated in 2021
Price: 70% off
Platforms: PC, PS4, Stadia, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Content Rating: PEGI 7
Players: 1 (4 online)
Genres: Action, Traversal (Puzzle and Simulation)
Accessibility: 5 features
Components: 3D First-Person, Cartoon and Open World
View our choice of games like Embr. This game is good if you want to:
Cross-Platform: You can play across Stadia and PC versions.
You can play this game in the following styles:
Rated for younger players in Australia. Rated General (G) for Very Mild Crude Humour, Very Mild Violence.
- You need be 18-years-old to to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold for online play, but can then configure family accounts for younger players to play online with Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to Nintendo Online, but can then create accounts for children of any age to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need be 18-years-old to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for online play, but can create sub-accounts for younger players of 7-years or older to play online with PlayStation 4.
|SALE||Xbox One||£15.99||£4.79 until 03/04/2023||–|
PS Plus Extra
|SALE||PC||£17.99||£6.11 until 06/04/2023||–|
Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope
Embraced By Autumn
You need a subscription to play online:
- You need to purchase a Nintendo Online subscription to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- You need to purchase a PlayStation Plus subscription to play online with PlayStation 4.
- You need to purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online with Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
It's important to set up your accounts and devices appropriately. More information is on our Financial Resources page.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hand-Picked Games Like Embr
Here are our hand-picked short list of similar games; the perfect thing to play next if you enjoyed Embr. We also have a long list of games similar to Embr.
Hand-Picked Board Games Like Embr
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Embr..