Forza Motorsport 7 (Series) Review
Posted: 16 months ago, last updated 9 weeks ago.
Forza Motorsport was first released on the original Xbox and over the years has been released on XBox 360 and Xbox One. These include the Rewind feature in Forza 3 to help players learn from mistakes, Kinect controls in Forza 4, split screen racing for two players on one console in Forza 6 and day, night and weather in Forza 7.
Although with all the driving assists turned off, and possibly the addition of a wheel controller, this is a super realistic and hugely challenging racing game, with assists turned on it can be accessible to all ages.
Forza Motorsport 8 is on Xbox Series X with 4K support and faster, more realistic visuals. Forza Motorsport 7 is updated on Xbox Series X at 4K resolution and smoother graphics and quicker loading times.
Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe Edition
Forza Motorsport 7 Demo
Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition
Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience. This includes a regular subscription fee (known as a 'battle/season pass') to unlock access to reward items and other aspects of the game. There are Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate Editions with give you more content. You can also purchase Car Packs, VIP and Car pass separately.
This game has been rated ESRB EVERYONE.
This game was rated PEGI 3. The content of this game is suitable for all persons. The examiners report expands this rating with the following: Realistic-looking high-speed collisions can occur.
Users Interact: The game enables players to interact and communicate with each other, so may expose players to language usually associated with older rated games.
- Difficulty: A wide range of difficulty settings through different driver assist. You can turn car damage off.
- Reading: There is some reading in the menus and customisation of cars.
- Controls: Adjust buttons and sticks. The "Super Easy" mode that can be configured to even play the game with a single acceleration button. The game suppers a wide range of assistance controller hardware.
- Image calibration: Adjust contrast and brightness. Provides colour blind friendly racing line.
- Audio calibration: Audio signals for visual and haptic feedback, to signpost how far out of traction they are. Adjust volume of music, narration, car and tyre sound independently.
- Online: Text-to-speech and speech-to-text for online communication.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Forza Motorsport 7 or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Forza Motorsport 7.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.