Ghost Grab Review
Posted: 11 months ago, last updated 3 months ago.
The longer your chain of ghosts, the bigger your score multiplier. But leave it too long and risk getting killed yourself. As things progress you must destroy increasingly difficult waves of enemies.
You can earn power ups to your weapons like the EMP shockwaves or rocket-boost. Choose how these powers are applied differently in each of your runs. You can also fine tune your robot's abilities: hit points, speed, battery power and more, with over 100 possible combinations.
- Difficulty: Three levels of difficulty although focus remains on accurate use of chain controls.
- Reading: Minimal reading required. Text on upgrade screen is pixilated in style and small.
- Controls: Stick and button controls enable one-handed play, although special abilities require a second button press.
- Image calibration: Visuals are bright and enemies outlined.
- Audio calibration: Audio cues for visual events in the game. Adjust sound and music separately.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Ghost Grab or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Ghost Grab.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.