Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 9 months ago.
The following adventures are available:
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2008) on Nintendo DS.
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box/Pandora's Box (2009) on Nintendo DS.
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future/Lost Future (2010) on Nintendo DS.
Prequel trilogy set before the original games:
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter/Spectre's Call (2011) on Nintendo DS. It includes an RPG called Professor Layton's London Life.
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (2012) on Nintendo 3DS. The game features daily puzzles
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (2013) on Nintendo 3DS.
New series following Katrielle Layton:
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (2017)on Nintendo 3DS
- Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (2013) on iOS, Android.
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (2012) on Nintendo 3DS a crossover between the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney series.
You can play this game in the following styles:
9+ year-olds usually have the required skill to enjoy this game. Although some puzzles are more complicated, players can ask for help from parents and guardians (or siblings sometimes). This and the cartoon story make it a good fit for younger players.
Our Game Pathways reveal how 11-year-olds play this game:
- 11-year-old: Maths Driven Stories
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Professor Layton in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Professor Layton.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Professor Layton..