Royale High Review
Posted: 12 weeks ago, last updated 4 weeks ago.
In Royale High you can text friends, take on missions and accrue energy to earn diamonds and levels. The aim of the game is to advance through quests and interactions to get on the Level Leaderboard. This all takes place in different worlds, called Realms. From time to time there are seasonal events that offer badges and other bonuses. The different events and realms enable regular players to progress up the leaderboard:
- Sunset Island is a pageant realm where you earn diamonds by dressing up with items and signing up to appear in the pageant. You get diamonds by voting in the pageant or by winning the pageant.
- Enchantix High is one of the oldest realms. It's a space used for role play and where you can take classes to earn diamonds.
- The Apartment is a mansion realm with kitchen, bedroom and living areas. You can also host parties where your friends come to visit. When you sleep in this realm you can earn diamonds.
- Earth is an open world town with roads and cars. You can spin a wheel as well as finding diamonds.
- Classic Royale High is one of the first realm that is based on a school. You can earn levels and diamonds in this realm by attending the school.
- Royale High New Campus offers a ball with dance competitions with friends.
- Fantasia Getaway Resort is a hotel area where you can stay in and work at the hotel.
- Davinia Park is a parkland realm with trees and nature. You can get a Halo from this realm at the Fountain of Dreams.
- Battle A La Royale is a mini-game realm where you could earn diamonds. By shooting people with your bow and arrow you score points.
You don’t need a paid subscription to play this game online. You can purchase items in Royale High that accelerate your progress or offer new styles and outfit. There are some items that also let you move around faster than other players. The most expensive of these is around £19/$19 for quadruple diamonds.
- Faster Flight
- Double Diamonds
- Quadruple Diamonds
- New Hair Colours
- Special Fabric Designs
- Sticker Packs Pass
You can earn Halo Mystery Boxes in the game that function similar to loot boxes, offering different halos of varying rarity.
When you are level 75 you can use the Intergalactic Trading Hub to trade with other players. Care is required when trading items that have been obtained through many hours of play. Also, items are sometimes available to buy on eBay for real money, however this is against the games Terms and Conditions.
Rated PEGI 7 and ESRB EVERYONE 10+ as this is a Roblox game.
Parents should note that this rating only applies to the game system and not the content in this game. There are many outfits in the game that include chained bodice and fishnet designs, as is common in pageant dress up.
There has been some controversy about some of the avatar moves and interactions. In particular the Clown Dance performed by a player sat on a bed has been said to look like self-gratification. This is a design quirk rather than intentional aspect of the game.
Users Interact: The game enables players to interact and communicate with each other, so may expose players to language usually associated with older rated games.
Android has accessibility settings including ways to navigate and interact, although not all games support this. Windows has extensive accessibility features. Some, like colour correction, work with games. Lots of accessibility software can be used with PC games, from voice recognition to input device emulators. Xbox One has a system features, the excellent co-pilot share controls mode and adaptive controller support for all games. Xbox One has a system features, the excellent co-pilot share controls mode and adaptive controller support for all games. iOS has a very extensive suite of accessibility settings including ways to navigate with voice and comprehensive screen reading, though most of the features don't work with games... read more about system accessibility settings.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Royale High or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Royale High.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.