Posted: 2 years ago, last updated 3 months ago.
You start with a small budget and patch of undeveloped land. By establishing residential, commercial and industrial zones, providing electricity and water you soon have people moving in a building their homes. Then, by means of taxes, you can make money to develop your city further.
- SimCity (1989) on PC, Mac, Amiga, Atari ST
- SimCity 2000 (1993) on Mac, PC, SNES, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance
- SimCity 3000 (1999) on Windows, Mac, iOS
- SimCity 64 (2000) on Nintendo 64
- SimCity 4 (2002) on PC and Mac
- SimCity DS (2007) on DS
- SimCity (2013) relaunched on Mac and PC
- SimCity: BuildIt (2014) on iOS and Android
Diversity and Inclusion
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games. These are similar to Sim City in how they play or their theme. These are good alternative games to Sim City.
Our experts have hand-picked the following board games that offer a similar experience or theme to Sim City..