Super One More Jump Review
Posted: 10 months ago, last updated 3 weeks ago.
It starts easily but soon gets really hard as you must use both your reactions and your memory to string together the right button presses to succeed.
There are over 150 designed levels as well as 80 for co-operative play. Each offers a clever (and at times infuriating) challenge.
You will need Nintendo Online (must be 18 to purchase, but can be any age to use) to play online with Nintendo Switch.
- Difficulty: The difficulty increases as you progress levels.
- Reading: There is minimal reading required.
- Controls: Simple single-button controls, although more buttons to navigate menus. You can disable controller vibration.
- Image calibration: No image settings, but you can choose different colour themes, and some of the styles incorporate very simple, high-contrast colours and backgrounds.
- Audio calibration: You can adjust music and effects volumes.
Android has accessibility settings including ways to navigate and interact, although not all games support this. Nintendo Switch has some built-in features, including a lockable zoom, that can be used on all games. iOS has a very extensive suite of accessibility settings including ways to navigate with voice and comprehensive screen reading, though most of the features don't work with games... read more about system accessibility settings.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Super One More Jump or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Super One More Jump.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.