Welcome to Bloxburg Review
Posted: 2 weeks ago.
You can build an extensive house on your plot of land. Work through the different stages of building walls, roofs, floors, pools, mailboxes and basements. You can then decorate your home with electronics, beds, soft furnishings and kitchen appliances.
There are a range of jobs that offer promotion and financial pay outs.
- Cashier for Bloxy Burgers, Bloxburg Fresh Food, Ben's Ice Cream - Take orders from NPCs. Give the customer the correct order.
- Fisherman for The Fishing Hut - Cast the fishing rod and pull up when a fish is tugging at the bait.
- Stocker for Bloxburg Fresh Food - Take crates from the back of the store and restock empty or near-empty shelves.
- Janitor for Green Clean - Clean up the trash on the ground and graffiti on buildings.
- Woodcutter for Lovely Lumber - Chop trees with the axe.
- Pizza Baker for Pizza Planet - Cook pizzas as a chef for different orders.
- Delivery Person for Pizza Planet - Use the Pizza Planet moped to deliver pizza.
- Hairdresser for Stylez Hair Studio - Match hair styles to customers
- Mechanic for Mike's Motors - Paint cars, refill fuel and replace tires.
- Miner for Bloxburg Mine - Mine TNT being careful not to explode.
- Excellent Employee (300 Robux) - Makes you a truly excellent employee, increasing both your earnings and how often you get promoted.
- Premium (400 Robux) Half your bills, double daily rewards, a special name tag, ability to choose your plot and access to upcoming exclusive premium features!
- Multiple Floors (300 Robux) Can build up to five floors and make your house even more awesome.
- Unlocked Stereo (400 Robux) Can play any Roblox sound in-game, create custom playlists
- Advanced Placing (200 Robux) Can place objects without collision checks in Build Mode
- Large Plot (250 Robux) Bigger size of your plots for your house.
- Basements (100 Robux) Add a basement to your house.
You don’t need a paid subscription to play this game online.
Android has accessibility settings including ways to navigate and interact, although not all games support this. Windows has extensive accessibility features. Some, like colour correction, work with games. Lots of accessibility software can be used with PC games, from voice recognition to input device emulators. Xbox One has a system features, the excellent co-pilot share controls mode and adaptive controller support for all games. iOS has a very extensive suite of accessibility settings including ways to navigate with voice and comprehensive screen reading, though most of the features don't work with games... read more about system accessibility settings.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Welcome to Bloxburg or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Welcome to Bloxburg.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.