Welcome to Bloxburg Review
Posted: 5 months ago.
You can build an extensive house on your plot of land. Work through the different stages of building walls, roofs, floors, pools, mailboxes and basements. You can then decorate your home with electronics, beds, soft furnishings and kitchen appliances.
There are a range of jobs that offer promotion and financial pay outs.
- Cashier for Bloxy Burgers, Bloxburg Fresh Food, Ben's Ice Cream - Take orders from NPCs. Give the customer the correct order.
- Fisherman for The Fishing Hut - Cast the fishing rod and pull up when a fish is tugging at the bait.
- Stocker for Bloxburg Fresh Food - Take crates from the back of the store and restock empty or near-empty shelves.
- Janitor for Green Clean - Clean up the trash on the ground and graffiti on buildings.
- Woodcutter for Lovely Lumber - Chop trees with the axe.
- Pizza Baker for Pizza Planet - Cook pizzas as a chef for different orders.
- Delivery Person for Pizza Planet - Use the Pizza Planet moped to deliver pizza.
- Hairdresser for Stylez Hair Studio - Match hair styles to customers
- Mechanic for Mike's Motors - Paint cars, refill fuel and replace tires.
- Miner for Bloxburg Mine - Mine TNT being careful not to explode.
Content Rating: PEGI 7
Release Date: 01/11/2014
Platforms: Android, Mac, PC, Xbox One and iOS
Genres: Open World, Role-Playing and Simulation
Welcome to Bloxburg
This game is free to play. Additional in-game purchases are offered for items that enhance the experience.
You don’t need a paid subscription to play this game online. You can purchase passes for more space for your house:
- Excellent Employee (300 Robux) - Makes you a truly excellent employee, increasing both your earnings and how often you get promoted.
- Premium (400 Robux) Half your bills, double daily rewards, a special name tag, ability to choose your plot and access to upcoming exclusive premium features!
- Multiple Floors (300 Robux) Can build up to five floors and make your house even more awesome.
- Unlocked Stereo (400 Robux) Can play any Roblox sound in-game, create custom playlists
- Advanced Placing (200 Robux) Can place objects without collision checks in Build Mode
- Large Plot (250 Robux) Bigger size of your plots for your house.
- Basements (100 Robux) Add a basement to your house.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Welcome to Bloxburg or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Welcome to Bloxburg.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.