Wii Party Review
Posted: 14 months ago, last updated 2 weeks ago.
House Party section offers five modes that are for groups in the living room.
- Animal Tracker (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Hide 'n' Hunt (2-4 players, 15 min)
- Time Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Word Bomb (2-4 players, 5 min)
- Buddy Quiz (3-4 players, 5 min)
Party Games mode can be played by 1-4 players.
- Board Game Island (1-4 players, 45 min)
- Globe Trot (1-4 players, 60 min)
- Swap Meet/Mii of a Kind (1-4 players, 30-45 min)
- Spin-Off (1-4 players, 30 min)
- Bingo (1-4 players, 15 min)
Pair Games are for two players and are either cooperative or competitive.
- Friend Connection (2 players only, 5 min)
- Balance Boat (1-2 players, 5-15 min)
- Match-Up (1-2 players, 15 min)
Minigame modes consist of of five types.
- Free Play (1-4 players, 5 min)
- Battle Mode (1-4 players, 5-30 min)
- Solo Mode (1 player only, 15-60 min)
- Challenge Mode (1-4 players depending on the game, 5-30 min)
- Spot the Sneak / Rule Reversal (2-4 players, 15-30 min)
Content Rating: PEGI 3
Skill Rating: 6+ year-olds
Release Date: 08/07/2010
Platforms: Wii and Wii U
Genres: Action, Platform, Puzzle and Racing
Skill Rating: This game is enjoyed by 6+ year-olds as it's a good match for their ability and maturity. You can play some minigames on their own. This works well for super young players who can grow into the more competitive aspects as they get older.
Our experts have hand-picked the following similar games for you. These offer a similar way to play to Wii Party or are games with a similar theme or topic. These are good alternative games to Wii Party.
Thank you for using our resource, supported by AskAboutGames, ParentZone and PlayAbility Initiative. We are editorially independent, written by parents for parents, but welcome sponsorship, partnership and suggestions. Email our editor for details on these opportunities.
The information on this database is designed to support and complement the in-depth discussion and advice about video game "addiction", violence, spending and online safety in the Taming Gaming book. If you have any concerns or questions in these areas, email our editor who is quick to respond or can arrange for a one-to-one conversation.